What should I do..?

I'm really upset right now, I can't even..

My boyfriend was rejected from the Navy about two years ago, and it really upset him because he wanted to go so bad. I didn't want him to go, so I was kind of happy he was rejected from the Navy. I didn't tell him that of course, because at that point we had only been dating for a few months.

Now of course, we've been dating for almost three years, him being at 19 (turning 20) in January. I got so used to him being around and I love him so much, I can't imagine life without him. And now he might be leaving me, possibly if they allow him in, and I just don't know how to deal with it.

His cousin, who's in the Navy, told him the way that they are doing things now he might be able to get my boyfriend on a ship. I just.. I know this is incredibly selfish, but I was happy we were going to be here together constantly, getting married sometime after I finish high school and such, and if he goes to the Navy I'll go months without seeing him. I don't know if I can handle that. Don't get me wrong, I know he's doing a good thing for this country and everything and this is incredibly selfish of me, but I just.. I don't know.. ): I've been crying since he told me, I don't know how to cope with this! There could be a chance he may not come home, if he does go..

I just wish I knew what to do.. I know there's a chance he might not be able to go, but what if he does? I can't handle it..

Sorry for being selfish, I just.. don't know..
November 6th, 2013 at 11:44pm