I can't apologize enough, you guys.

This blog entry is mainly for everyone who's requested something from my Candy Bowl.
I am literally- so, so, SO SORRY that I haven't been doing my part in finishing up your treats. But with college and my job really getting in the way- like, more than ever now (which is really stupid because I tell them I only want to work certain days with certain hours and they never listen), I haven't been able to get to the story comments/banners that I promised. And for that, I deeply, sincerely apologize. I'm gonna bust my ass to get these done as fast as I can, but still put detail in to them like I do for everything. I'm not gonna half-ass your treats just because it's a week past Halloween. I'm gonna make sure you get them, but I'm also gonna make them great, just like I'd imagine you'd do the same for me if it was the case.
Again, I'm so, so, SO SORRY. I'm gonna get to these as fast as I can and make sure you guys love them.

Also, I must apologize for the fact that I haven't been on here in forever, either. But for some reason, my account keeps glitching and saying I have a message/alert when I have no new ones and it won't go away. Plus, writer's block's been hitting me hard.
Even so, I'm gonna come back and check things from time to time. I'm not dead, I'm just not as active as I was before because of a lot of stupid stuff. *coughWORK-AND-SCHOOLcough*

Thanks again for dealing with me, you guys. I love you all to bits. <3
November 7th, 2013 at 08:27am