The "Race" Card

So long story short, I have been singled out again and people are telling me to confront the administration because what had happened isn't fair.

We were being lectured and a bunch of people behind me were chipping in their two cents when it wasn't the appropriate time and so I opened my mouth to say something and the teacher asked me to stay after.
After the class had left he began asking me if I needed to be moved/removed and continued to tell me I was losing focus and things like that.

Excuse me, what?

I was literally saying two words about exactly what he was talking about. Sure it's my fault for not motioning to him I had something to say but everyone around me was speaking also, but when I spoke it became something serious that needed to be addressed in front of everyone before continuing on.

My friends tell me to tell the administration that it's something racial and I wouldn't like to think it is but it might be. It's really annoying though. I hate that I still have to complain to the higher ups because race is still an issue. Having darker skin shouldn't make me an easy target for anyone and it's a fucking shame it's like this.

Whatever.

- Tchao.
November 7th, 2013 at 01:30pm