Crazy Obsessive Girlfriend

So, as I mentioned before in my previous blog that I would spend a lot of time talking about my boyfriend and long distance relationship stuff, what better way to start then by telling you a little about our story!
Daniel and I met senior year of high school. I went to a school with over 4,000 kids so I honestly didn't know him until senior year even though we have a lot of the same friends and been to the same school for three years. I think he was hanging out with the wrong crowd before senior year because that's when he became close with my friend group. Anyway, we were in the same physics class and stats class. We were lab partners in physics (not by choice) and he asked for my cell one day so he can text me about the lab report. We were very friendly and I honestly had no intention of liking him, I actually liked another boy who screwed me over down the road. Lets cut to the chase, so after things with me and this other boy didn't work out I decided to be single with some of my best friends and just make the most out of senior year. I went to a Halloween party and started drinking alittle, I noticed that Daniel wasn't there, and he texted me ealier asking if I was going. I remember looking around for him and I was about to shoot him a text asking where he was and before I pushed send, I turned around and he was there. For the rest of the night we sat in a corner and got to know eachother, we later kissed and it was honestly magical.
For the next 7 months I fell hard for this kid, but he didn't want to commit. I felt used and betrayed. I couldn't give anymore of myself to this guy without completely falling apart. I remember having a long conversation on how we already basically act like we date, and FINALLY on March 30 he asked me to be his girlfriend.
We've been insperable ever since. I kinda hurt a few friendships over the summer because I literally spent every day with him. He is my best friend. Don't worry, my friends understand and they started getting boyfriends too, so it really all worked out for the better.
One of the saddest days I've ever had was saying goodbye. Daniel is doing a one year program at UTI to become a car specialist for Nissan. At 17 years old he probably knows more then a licensed mechanic. He already did an engine swap with his 240x. He's obsessed with cars...but that's a whole other story.
He comes home every weekend to me and we stay at his house (His parents call me their daughter lol) and I'm so great full, but during the week its so hard because my family is super boring and always has drama, and ALL my friends left to go away for college (one went to London!) and I stayed home and commute. He's doing well like I knew he would, but I get so jelous he hangs out with friends all the time. We fight constantly now because I feel like he never has time for me anymore. I over exaggerate things I know, but its hard for me because I'm always bored. Please tell me some of you feel this way too!!! xox Kayla
November 7th, 2013 at 05:20pm