More Things I Don't Like In Stories

I've said this before... I'll say it again....

I don't like it when characters are 'hyper'.

There's that girl who is misunderstood. And then a guy finds her randomness so interesting.

"OH EM GEE!! Unicorn and rainbow farts! Nyan, nyan, nyan!"

"Wow... I... I haven't seen anything like you... I think I'm in love with you...."

"Squeeee!!!"

I'm sure you think it's cute but if that was real life, people would call animal control or something....

People act like that with their friends, sure. But all the time? You have something wrong with you...

_*_

When there is a group of people... Ok.. Listen...

I read an story of my fave fandom, A7X.

That story was dreadful!

They were the age they are now. 30's excpet Johnny but he's almost 30.

They were drinking and then came the weed....

I have never smoked weed. I think it's different for different people... but honestly?

Is this an example of being high?

"Whoa!! Titties!!! Party!!! Bitches!!!! Dude I'm so horny!"

That wasn't an actual line from that story but that's what it was ALL about!!!

Like I'm sure when you snort weed, you don't do that.

If I were to do weed, I think I'd be listening to Bowie, Doors, Led, that song Season of The Witch, Sublime, Tool, Santana and that other song Ina Gadda Da Vida while eating a jar of peanut butter and drinking Mtn Dew...

But I'm a pussy so I won't do that.

Also maybe tomorrow, I'll be making a blog dedicated to the I'm Not Most Girls girls in stories.

Sorry if this was crappy. I've been having a headache for two straight days and when I try to sleep it off, I think it gets worse.

Pills won't make it go away, either.

Mooshbye.
November 8th, 2013 at 01:27am