ATTN: My Readers

Readers,

Let me start this off with a welcome! I am in the process of revamping my Mibba as my creativity had been stumped with too many stories that I was displeased with, to include the Cross My Heart and In Memory stories that so many of you read and enjoyed (which does make me eternally grateful for readers as wonderful as y'all!). I will be deleting everything eventually and rewriting or writing more stories, which brings me to the point of this first post.

Blog posts such as this one will be utilized as a method of informing you readers about important notices (re: when I cannot update or a situation arises concerning a story). Titles will begin with "ATTN: [insert story title] Readers #[insert post number]" and the content will continue into what I have to say. Hopefully this will be an efficient method instead of me dropping off the face of the earth when there is an expected update, especially as I tend to do so when problems come up. Click here to go to the entirety of my Mibba blog posts to subscribe for updates.

Now, concerning the matter of CMH/IM, I am sure many of you are wondering what happened, as I have not updated in several months. I grew tired of my story well into the start of IM and I did my best to push through, determining that the happiness of my readers was worth more than my internal griping, but the constant demands and near-threats via comments and private messages caused me to indefinitely halt. Later on, I began to itch to write my precious Dominic and Marissa again, and after a lot of time to contemplate, I have decided to rewrite the series. The plot will be altered slightly and the timeline of the story will definitely be different (more along the lines of beginning where IM began), but majority of the characters remain the same, although there will be only one POV (Dominic's) and it will focus on his PTSD from his deployment, and his relationship to James and Marissa each respectively.

I am not sure when I will begin to post this new rewrite. I can tell you that it will be called Victory March and that you could subscribe to it here, but the chapter planning is still in the beginning stages and time is constricted as my schedule moves into college final exams. A blog update will be posted when that time nears. Until then, please subscribe and recommend ahead of time, as I do enjoy your enthusiasm over my work, but PLEASE refrain from the threatening/demanding comments and private messages because that is frustrating as a writer to feel constricted, especially when it comes to sharing a story that I am not paid for and write in my own spare time. I do not answer to any of you; I simply share a story I made and love so that we can all share a moment of joy in literature.

It would be good for y'all to add me as a friend so that you can see when I update blog posts. If you have any other questions, please feel free to PM me with the subject title: VM Question

xox, Dani
November 9th, 2013 at 06:05am