writing a story ;

o h h a i ;

Alright, so lately I haven't really been writing any stories because I have like no inspiration to write anymore. I have been roleplaying more, but that isn't the same as writing a story. Which I want to do so desperately. I want to write a good story that will have many readers, but it just seems as though nobody really reads my stories anymore.

I have fled away from the typical romantic cliches and tried my hand at one-shots and drabbles, which I got some positive feedback on, but I want to write more than that. Writing drabbles and one-shots is fun, because I don't have to worry about keeping up with the chapters, but I'm tired of that. I'm ready to start something emotional, heart-felt and interesting.

It's just so hard anymore, I keep trying. I really do. I have been writing down little ideas during school, but none of them jump out at me anymore. It's hard to write about anything heart-felt or saddening because I feel like a cliche. I have really only ever gone through self-harm and loosing a close friend. But that is truly it. And I don't want my readers to get bored with another story about self-harm.

Sigh.

I have no clue anymore. I just need to get my head cleared and think of something deep and meaningful to myself. Hopefully I will be able to do it.

What helps inspire you guys?

xx
November 9th, 2013 at 06:59pm