Story Updates/ Stories of 2014/ Birthdays/ My Story Him/ Other Writing Sites?

Hey guys! So as you can tell by the title, we will be talking about a variety of things. So, let's get started.

Firstly, Story updates. So, I updated Seize the Day last night. It is a Bratt slash co-write that hasn't been updated in forever. The chapter is kind of bleck but you should go check out the story and tell us what you think because that would be lovely. I'm not really sure where we are going with it as of right now but my partner and I are going to discuss it because we both have been having writer's block on it. That's part of the reason why it took me so long to update, plus just life. Anyways, so that's what I updated at the moment. I'm about to work on my next updates which will all be co-writes. These co-writes are as follows:

- So Wrong, Yet So Right
- Now Your Nightmare Comes to Life
- I Give You My Soul
- Insanity Kills

I'm not really sure about Hunted as of right now because my partner hasn't been as active so I don't know when the next update will come for that as of yet. Also, I hope to finish everyone's one shots that I still haven't done yet and my contest entries. It will probably take awhile since I'm a slow updater as you all can tell but yeah...

Now, let's talk about my 2014 stories. I've got a whole bunch of ideas for stories to do next year. I already have the story pages up and everything for most of them and I'm sure some of you have seen them but I'll list them anyways so you can see them and if you're interested you can rec and subscribe. The list is as follows:

- I Get Off On You
- Illicit Desires
- Good Girl Gone Bad
- The Only Person I Can Trust is You
- Secrets and Lies
- I Love Your Girl- This is supposed to be a contest entry but I might make it into a full length story, we'll see.
- The Adventures of Matt Sanders and the Naughty Milf
- Love, Hate, Heartbreak

There is also another one which will be a co-write that we don't have up yet because we are still discussing ideas. It will be about a girl gang, capturing the men of Avenged Sevenfold. I know that idea isn't very popular, well from what I can tell so that should be awesome. So, I'm sure there will be more but that's all I have for the moment.

Moving on. Birthdays. Well, my daughter's first birthday is in a couple of weeks on the 19th. I can't believe it's been a year already, it's pretty insane. So, there will probably be a huge party for her which should be fun. She's gotten so big and she's so darn cute and sweet. I loves her <3 Also, my 19th birthday is in a few weeks as well...bleck. I'm getting so old. I feel so old already lol. As for my birthday I probably won't be doing anything special, just hanging out with the fam. I don't know why, but I'm not really looking forward to my birthday, just bleck. Maybe it's because I know I'm getting older or some shit but yeah. I'm done.

Alright, my story Him. I don't even know if you guys remember it, it's been months since I've updated it and it sucks because I had a whole lot of readers and subscribers for it, the most I've ever had. Anyways, so as of right now I have no idea where I want to go with it. I had ideas back when I first started but now I'm not so sure so that's where you guys come in. What would you like to see happen? Drop a comment on here or inbox me and let me know. I really do want to update it and I hope too but I could use some ideas as of what you guys would like to see, so that would be much appreciated. You'll probably have to go read it again, I know I do lol but yeah. Let me know.

Lastly, before I leave. I want to talk about other writing sites. I've been on Mibba for 3-4 years now and it's really great and I've made a lot of amazing friends on here but I kind of want to broaden my plate a little and explore other writing sites so other people can read my stuff and give me feedback. The feedback on here is kind of lacking and it sucks so I think I want to try out some new writing sites, meet some new people, and read some other stories. So, can you recommend me some writing sites that you guys use? That would be really awesome. I've made a Wattpad and I'm going to slowly start posting stuff on there and see how that goes but I would love to learn about some other ones as well so if you could comment on here so other writing sites you use, that would be awesome!

So, that's all I wanted to say for now. I have to go finish cleaning, get dressed, and then hopefully work on some updates. Shadows out.
November 9th, 2013 at 11:06pm