Eventful Night and Story News.

So some of you on here may know that I work in my local food store that I work in every saturday. Anyways, tonight was the usual me and my friend Stacy(who's nineteen btw) were working, I was doing the sweeping up and she was working on the till. This guy who we'll call "Ron" is a regular customer and is usually fine but tonight he comes in very drunk, practically falling everywhere. He seems friendly enough but spends about 45 minutes not deciding what he wants to buy and just talking general shit.

He asks Stacy for £100 worth of scratch cards to which Stacy politely said no because he was too drunk and would regret it. He then argues that it is his money and will do what he wants. I then had to jump on the till because he was holding up more customers so I told him nicely "Look you'll have to hurry up because we have more customers to serve", baring in mind this was 9:49 and we shut the shop at 10pm. Ron then gets a little aggressive starts telling me to relax and that he's spending his money in my shop. OK not my shop but okay Ron whatever, you're drunk GO HOME.

As I was so involved in serving customers the woman I was serving says "Look a girl is crying up here" I go to see and sure enough Stacy was up the back of the shop crying her eyes out so I asked her what happened and she told me she was scared and that Ron shouting at her threatenly was making her uncomfortable. So I got a little pissed because Ron is around 50 or 60 and he is shouting at a young nineteen year old girl who is just doing her job so I told him to get out the shop.

He didn't even acknowledge me, so here I am serving all these customers by myself and trying to get this drunk to leave. The woman who I was serving had a 10 year old granddaughter with her who I had to bring behind the till with me because she was so scared and her grandmother got angry and started to shout at Ron which he didn't react too kindly to and flew at her but Ron's brother held him back.

By this point I was fucking pissed so I shouted "Get out the shop you're barred, if you don't leave I'll phone the police!" Ron was raging and then screamed at me "Fucking phone the police!"

After numerous people pulling him out the shop and the police coming to take statements from us I finally got home at 11pm when I should've left at 10pm all because of some disgusting drunk. I'm not being harsh when I say that because I work in a shop and I've dealt with my fair share of drunks and abuse from customers but when you shout at a nineteen year old girl and threaten to hit women I just fucking lost my cool man.

URGHHHHHH. I HATE WORKING SATURDAY NIGHTS MAN.

On a lighter note Mrs. Shadows has kindly accepted to co-write my Matt Tuck story Insanity Kills, which I am so excited about :) She'll be posting the next chapter so keep an eye out it will be amazing.

Please tell me someone had a more eventful night than me?
November 10th, 2013 at 12:51am