I Held A Human Brain

So yes, I held a human brain today! Let me tell you brains are heavy and they smell. I don't know how zombies eat them. Anyway, did you know that, if I remember this right, that the grey matter in the brain holds the information and memory while the white matter connects it all. I found that amazing. The brain we had was really BIG!! I loved it.

Then my class went into this one room and we had to test blood and find out what type it was. Like was it A, B, or O. I really found that cool! We put it in this spinney thing, I don't remember the name of it, for 15 seconds.

Then I went over to the other side of the room. I got paired with this really cute guy. His name was Johnathan and he was so cute. Anyway when I was with him I had to test urine. I stuck this tab thing into the urine and pulled it out. Then I had to wait for it to dry and go through all the colors and decided what was in the urine. Turns out my patient urine had glucose. So I then had to put the tablet in the urine to see if it was true and it was. Then he asked me about what I wanted to do when I got out of high school and I said psychology and he was like that's amazing. I was like thank you.

After that class we went down and went to go dissect a sheep's heart. I am not to thrilled about that. It was pretty gross. Let me tell you. Ad one of the students in there that was teaching us had such a attitude. We would ask him a question and he sigh and be all well if you find this where do think that would be.

It was a fun day for me. I was happy I actually got up to go. I almost didn't because I wanted to continue to sleep but now I was happy I got to go. I had mcribs at the end.
November 10th, 2013 at 03:30am