I've been so nonexistant on here/RANT.

I pretty much lived with my friend from Sunday until Wednesday because she and her boyfriend were down from Central Florida to visit. I had loads of fun.

I've pretty much given up on NaNo already. It's the 10th and I don't have a single thing written. It seems like I lost all inspiration the moment the day changed to November 1st.

I can't write unless I have inspiration. I know it's supposed to be like a first draft type of thing, but I physically cannot write if there is no inspiration behind me. I can have all the motivation in the world, but nothing good will come out of me forcing words out of my fingers like some constipated person who's trying to poop.

GROSS.

Also, Thursday was the funeral for the boy who died on Sunday. My boyfriend and I are going to visit his grave site tomorrow (today?) when we go visit my mom. Apparently another person in my area got into an accident tonight while drinking and driving.

/rant
Okay, this is something that seriously bothers me. I live in a small ass town, and since I've graduated, there have been many, many deaths related to drunk driving/speeding. I mean, seriously, do parents not educate their children? Like, I get it, tons of high school students and college students drink. Fine. Whatever. But Jesus Christ, do you have to get behind the wheel while you're piss drunk? Is it really so hard for you to bring a friend along as a DD? Is it seriously too hard to call your parents and tell them you need a ride? IS IT TOO HARD TO JUST SIT THE FUCK DOWN AND STAY AT THAT FRIENDS' HOUSE INSTEAD OF GETTING YOUR ASS IN THE CAR AND DRIVING HOME?!

REALLY?

I swear, the teens/young adults in my town/area need a fucking lesson on drinking and driving. And I don't mean those as strictly related topics - the fucking kids in this area need to learn how to drive.
/end rant
November 10th, 2013 at 06:43am