Is this normal Mibba?

Today was the first day in my whole life that I have had an afternoon to myself. I'm not kidding here. My sister was at a birthday party that started at 9am, so my parents and my little brother went out to take her, and when the finally got back at 11ish (after walking the dog), they went straight back out and didn't wait for me!!!

Ok, so I sit down and watch tv. There was nothing on, so I put on a movie I wouldn't have been allowed to watch in a MILLION years if my parents were home, but it was boring so I turned it off after 15 minutes. So I watched Men In Black, Big Bang Theory and The Simpsons for the next four hours.

Yesterday I spent the whole day working. I'm not exaggerating, I had so much homework and I dedicated all of my Saturday to it! So I thought, let's have a nice day off. Wrong.

As soon as my mum walks in the door she goes nuts. why haven't you done the washing up? Why haven't these clothes been sorted? You didn't even think to hoover I would have accepted her reaction if I had been asked to do anything! but I hadn't.

So when I offered to do the washing up, she told me to go away and vacuum, bad news is I got a shoelace caught up in the dyson. Not good. When I finished, I had to wash all the floors, mop them and dry them. All of this while my brother and sister, who had been at a party and out buying comic books, sat watching a movie. When my Dad called my brother to ask him to refill his guinea pigs water, my mum said no, he's watching a movie!

This is injustice I tell you! Injustice!!!

It's almost 10pm in UK time and I have a test tomorrow. Problem is my parents are watching a scary movie and it's really loud, I can hear the people getting chopped to pieces by something from my bedroom and it isn't pleasant! It's just screaming and screaming!!! I need earplugs.
November 10th, 2013 at 10:59pm