NeverWakeMeUp is going on hiatus :(

Hey Guys!!

Those of you that I am friends with and those who read my stories or usually see comments from me may have noticed that I haven't been as active lately. I just wanted to let you all know that this has been the semester from Hell for me so you may not see much of me until at least Thanksgiving break, possibly closer to Christmas.

I have a few stories going right now and I don't know when or in what order I will be updating because I currently have chapters in the works for almost all of them and I won't post them until I'm happy with them and I haven't had much time to write lately. I am also currently writing a story on paper that is somewhat holiday themed (it's easier to grab my notebook when I have a spare minute than it is to boot up the laptop) and I'm going to attempt to have it all written before I even post the first chapter so there won't be much wait time between the chapters.

That being said.... As of right now... I have a research paper due in two weeks and then I have to prepare a presentation on it, I have an essay that I have to magically pull out of my ass by Monday, I have what is supposed to be the hardest exam of the semester coming up next week followed by a slightly easier exam and then a comprehensive final for the semester, plus a few bullshit exams for another bullshit class I'm taking over the next month. I'm also apparently hosting Thanksgiving dinner (can you tell how thrilled I am about this.....) and I seriously need to reorganize my office and do some hardcore cleaning.

PHEW.....

So as you can see I'm not trying to ignore anyone or not be active on the site and I will try to read and comment when I can as well as post if I get anything written but please don't count on it. I still have to reply to a bunch of great comments on a few of my stories (I've read them, you guys are the best and really make my day!) and I will get to them when I have a few minutes to do so. I love you all and I'll try my best to keep in touch!

~Cali
November 12th, 2013 at 09:01pm