Remember when we ran down the road half naked chasing after foxes with our water guns? Lol same.

So I almost broke up with my boyfriend this morning so I've been in a really shit mood all day but oh my gosh we just made up in the funniest way ever!

There was screaming coming from outside and swear on me nan I thought it was my cat being attacked to I ran outside (and it's fucking dark I'll have you all know) and all of a sudden I was surrounded by 4 foxes. What the fuck. I repeat, WHAT THE FUCK. I was so scared, like people hold up no sudden movements yeah!

Image

But my boyfriend ran outside like half naked and chased all the foxes away. I laughed. I laughed so freaking much. He looked crazy. He looked like a half naked Japanese man running around in circles, it was amazing. We went in after and the screaming started again! Turns out a fox was under our neighbours car and if was hurt so we started throwing cat biscuits under the car. That attracted like 6 more foxes. Damn it.

In the end me and me boyfriend got our water guns and ran outside after the foxes. We chased the foxes down the road with our water guns and woke up the neighbours.

BEST

NIGHT

EVER

Image

Hyped up.
November 13th, 2013 at 12:32am