Can You Guys Please Check These Stories And This Author?

Whenever I do these blogs... Honestly I never let the author until it's posted unless it's requested.

And I understand I don't get a bunch of requests. I think it's cuz I stick with one fandom, so I'm not really well known around anywhere else.

Anyways, this is weirdogirl1236.

I saw her story If Looks Could Kill through My Mibba when a user rec'd it and I fell in love with it.

It's about Helena. A fashion designer who is basically a bit of an introvert. That is, until she meets Matt.

Helena Cook is a successful fashion designer in New York City. One night in a supermarket she runs into a handsome mysterious stranger by the name of Matt Sanders. After running into each other a couple of times they exchange numbers and start a relationship. However with this new love comes a string of tragic and horrific events. Such as Helena's beloved cat is found gutted, her best friend gets brutally murdered, etc. With all these happenings Helena begins to wonder if Matt is responsible.

The summary is why I just HAD to read it! I love mystery/suspense!

She also has a new story called Siren's Song where, check this out.....

THE MAIN DUDE IS JOHNNY FUCKING CHRIST!!!!!!

I. Love. Johnny. ~(◉_◉)~

A year after the loss of his friend Jimmy and a fight with Lacey, he goes to a bar where a sultry singer sings at and BOOM!

Struck by her.

She updates every day. Except Tues and Thurs where she might be busy but she might try.

Siren's Song has 3 rec.

If Look Could Kill has 2.... Most comments might be from me.. (>^ω^<)

I meant what I said about always commenting on stories that aren't so popular.

I won't care if you get annoyed.

I will comment! (0.0)

And mention them in future blogs.

So please check her out and leave Lugs!!!

Mooshbye!
November 13th, 2013 at 03:04am