It's 30 Degrees Outside in South Texas. I Feel Like its Christmas.

Make fun of me all you want, but it got too cold to soon! I needed more of a transition before we went from our 80 degree fall weather down to below freezing! Lol

It was kind of nice, though. I got to wake up and go drink out of a Christmas cup at Starbucks dressed like the Michelin man.

Now I have to start thinking about Christmas. I hope everyone likes $10 gift cards. I had to quit my job since I became a full time student, because my program only takes the top 40 kids who apply and its a little unreasonable to think I can make straight A's while working four and five days a week. At least for me, some of you guys might be geniuses or something.

But anyway, is everyone excited about winter? Glad this semester is almost over? I'm already almost done with undergraduate school. It feels crazy to think about.

Despite the cold, I'm about to have to go to my tennis class. I was praying they'd cancel it. Oh, well.

Also, I've noticed something very weird about this town since I moved here. No matter how cold it is the girls all wear shorts. Like, they'll be wearing a big winter coat and a scarf and then teeny tiny work out shorts. I don't get it. Please, someone explain this to me.
November 13th, 2013 at 05:37pm