Dreams 11/13

So I sleep during the day because I work nights. I had two dreams yesterday that I remember vividly enough to describe. They have really been bugging me because, well, you'll see.

So the first dream I remember, I was at work, out back. I saw one of the guys that works back there and it was just about time for last break. He came over to me and asked if there were doughnuts (yeah, I know.) and I wasn't sure. Then he looked behind me and said 'oh, nevermind' and I turned and saw our old boss putting candy corn in a bowl on a random table. When I turned back around, my coworker was giving me a kind of funny look, then he said my name and leaned in and kissed me. And from what I remember, we kissed for a while with his hand on my cheek and it was sweet.

I remember being told before that if you dream about someone, they are dreaming about you. Now, before this dream I had no romantic feels for this guy. I thought he was cute (and still do) but I don't like him. Now I'm blushing whenever he walks by and I sound like an idiot trying to talk to him.

The second dream is more of something I want to happen. I'm going with the guy I like to a concert this weekend, but he only sees me as a friend and doesn't know how I feel about him. My other friends seem to think he does like me, and will make his move when we go to the concert.

So I dreamed that he was at my house and we were about to leave to go to the concert. We were in my kitchen and I was near the back door when he came over and said something along the lines of getting to know me better or liking a girl as he got to know her, then he grabbed my face and kissed me. I remember my dream self wrapping my arms around his neck and being super happy because I really like him and have for a while.

I don't really need advice, I'm pretty much chalking this up to my subconscious hates me being single, but I needed to get this out there and I have no friends I could really tell about this sort of thing...
November 14th, 2013 at 01:21pm