It Must Get Pretty Sad Up There

And so the time has come that my entire being has sunken into a blue funk once again. Sometimes, it befuddles me that this certain routine has been on like a film on a projector for quite a long time now. I'm starting to think that bleakness is actually a part of my nature, which isn't really good in some way. But here I am, sulking like a child. It's 9:28 PM and all I'm thinking about is life and death, including the things that happen in between it.

Things in mind at the moment:

1) Why is it that when I begin to overestimate situations, I always turn out mistaken? For example, a friendship. When you start to think that this could be it, you know? This could be that one simple thing you've been asking for, for a really long time. It turns out you were just thinking about it too much. And in actuality, that friendship was only the rest that you gain along the way.

It's frustrating, very frustrating.

2) I only go for people I can never have a chance with. Surely, there must be a proper explanation for this behavior, right? It's just something...I can't explain. Well maybe I can, but not in a way that most would understand. No, it's probably this stupid brain I have. It's most likely so afraid of trying something that could actually turn out to be reciprocating. You know like when the person you like, likes you back kind of thing. So yeah, there's that.

That's all I've got for now. These things in my head are nothing but rambles. I need to convene these words and gather my thoughts. I'll be back.
November 14th, 2013 at 02:39pm