Yeah I'm A Mom, So What?

I constantly get dirty looks whenever I go out in public and happen to have my son with me. I got them before when I was pregnant and I never understood why. Why do other people care about a stranger's life? Like, hello, you don't know me.

Then it hit me that people are constantly staring because they think I'm part of the "teen mom" epidemic. Oh. Okay. Do I look like a teenager? Holy shit...okay, I get it. I look a lot younger than I am, blame my mom for giving me such fabulous good looks that are going to cause me to look ten times younger than I really am....I DIDN'T ASK FOR THAT. IT JUST HAPPENED.

Image

I'm 22 years old and yeah, I'm a mom...a single mom at that. I ain't no teenager. I'm so sick of hearing people being like "these young kids can't raise kids" no. Shut up. Go away, I don't like you. I'm very much capable of taking care of my own kid, thank you very much.

Also on the topic of judging. Da fuq is up with people saying "parents with tattoos shouldn't have kids because they're trashy and their kids are going to grow up to be disrespectful and also trashy."

[img]http://glamboozled.files.wordpress.com/2012/06/hold-the-f-up.gif?w=580[/img]

Who died and made you king of telling who and who can't have children.

Some of the best kids' parents have tattoos...plus like tons of band dudes have kids and the fathers, more so than the mothers, are usually covered in tattoos and their kids are absolutely divine.

I actually had some lady in the store pretty much tell me I shouldn't get anymore tattoos because I would just raise my son into thinking that tattoos are acceptable. What...in what logic does that make sense? Tattoos are just acceptable as anything else in the damn world.

People be trippin hardcore like no joke.

The point of this blog is that anyone can be a mom, or a parent, no matter what they look like. If you're covered in tattoos and have a kid, you're awesome. If you have no tattoos and you're about as plain as a board, you're also awesome.

People gotta stop judging and start loving.

On the topic of kids, I'm out. My son is asleep and I think it's time for me to attempt to get some sleep. (~^_^)~
November 15th, 2013 at 04:12am