Some Random New Story Idea You Probably Won't Care About...(Edit)

Okay, so as the story says, I have a new idea. I wrote the first chapter, but I'm not sure if I should post it, 'cause sometimes I lack the motivation to write stuff.

Basically it's about a girl who goes to a school where they all are taught murder. The first chapter is basically a little history.

And the next president of the U.S. is...Devin Westfield!" The crowd cheers loudly, and a 36 year old male waves to the crowd as he stands up. He eagerly walks toward the podium in front of the building as the crowd continues to roar. He waits a little for the crowd to die down, but he grins nonetheless, feeling nothing but excitement and anticipation.

"Uh...wow. All I can say to you is thank you, for all of your votes and support for me. I assure you, I have big plans for this country. I will help improve it, reduce pollution, help our public schools, and..all that stuff I promised you!" He says, adding that last line as a joke. The crowd catches on and cheers again as he steps off the podium, waving again. He says he had big plans for the country, but what the country doesn't doesn't know yet is exactly what type of plans he was talking about.

A Couple of Months Later...

"Sir, are you serious? Are you really going to help generate the next generation of mass executioners?" The assistant asks nervously and skeptically. Devin Westfield scowls at him from his desk.

"Do you question my authority? Do you question my choices?" He asks in a barely audible voice. He learned just how to talk in a certain way to get people to listen to him. The assistant quivers in fear, and hopes that his mistake will not get him killed - that's exactly what happened to the last five assistants. Devin sighs.

The minute he was elected as president, he did just as Ferdinand Marcos did in the Philippines did - declare martial law and make himself dictator of the country. (Note: That is a true fact my parents told me, as they lived in the country.) He quickly gained power from numerous secret supporters. He immediately orders that the people must worship him like a ruler or they will be killed. However, he promises that he will keep America looking like the same and will even try to improve it, leaving the people to think that he just wants attention. However, the unfortunate people must give up their religion, their opinions, and their freedom, and bow down to The Master, as he is called. Everything that goes on or is discussed inside his government is all a top secret, and whoever finds out even one shred of evidence is silenced.

Permanently.

He enjoys his position of power, but there are some moments, such as this one, in which he just wants everyone to die.

"Oh, no, no, sir...I-I-I was just, m-merely surprised..." The Master holds up his hand, indicating that he must stop.

"Yes, I do. I need to form an academy, a secret academy." He starts to pace up and down the floor, and the familiar expression forms on his face, the same expression that comes whenever he plans an evil secret. The assistant knows it all too well. "A secret academy in which young women are taken from their mothers at birth...and raised to be cold blood killers, cogs in the murder machine, people who grow up without feeling..." He nods his head. "Yes, that will do..." He folds his hands and looks at the assistant with a malevolent grin.

"I'll get right on it, sir." He walks away. Devin looks at his office and smiles. It's wonderful having the ability to brainwash everyone.

Thus, The Grenalade Deathens Academy for Young Women Geniuses was formed.


P.S. The name of the Story will be That's The Name Of The Game, Isn't It?
September 10th, 2007 at 12:30am