A Roleplay and Stray Cats

Heeeey! Guys!

Okay so I noticed that there are only like three open role plays out of about 500 private roleplays, so I have created a new role play called Club Ena it is a SOL (Slice of Life) and anyone can join!

I unfortunately made the mistake of not putting 'Open' in the title or description, so I hope this post will get people interested in joining!

I'm hoping this rp will last for a long time and go past 10 pages or even 20. :D *Le gasp!*

On another note NaNoWriMo is killing me! And I probably won't meet the deadline or get any prizes. *gross sobbing* But I will finish my story and hopefully get it published! Yay me!

Well gee...I have nothing else to talk about...Oh wait! Yes I do!

So stray cats are always coming up to my window(s) and getting onto our terrace and pissing my cat off to no end. (And me when I half to wake up in the middle of the night and calm her down). But yeah, so I started naming the cats (to myself not to their faces) after characters from supernatural.

So there's a big ginger cat who is like I said, big like Sam Winchester, super cute like Dean Winchester but he's also a huge dick like John Winchester, so of course I named him Winchester.

And then there's a small black and white kitten who is super cocky and cheeky and when my cat is yowling for him to get the fuck away from the window he just started grooming himself.

So I named him Crowley.
November 16th, 2013 at 07:04pm