November 16th, 2013 (Slow updates and a rant)

Almost a month ago, I said I was going on a hiatus. Well, friends, I am here to say that I am going to be slowly updating a few stories. One of those stories will be the sequel to Just You, named Seven Days.

"But Anjil, you already finished that story!"

I know but I'm going to rewrite it to fit the original story plan I had. So yes I deleted the sequel Change. But honestly, that story was turning out to be something horrible. Hopefully these stories will be better.

Another story I'm going to update will be Crossroad Blues. I really love that story. And possibly A Kiss in the Endzone, a co-write that my friend Calyn and I are writing about the Texas Longhorns.

One story I will not be updating for a while is Apocalypse, my Walking Dead fic. I just...I don’t know what it is about that story. I hate it. And until I’m able to get some inspiration, it will be on hiatus.

I may writing a Sons of Anarchy story. Would anybody be interested in reading? I’m thinking it would be a Jax romance because, well, Charlie Hunnam is sexy as hell.

On to the rant, why are there no Charlie Hunnam fics anywhere?! This is bull! He’s adorable and I love him. So if anyone wants to write one, sign me up to read!

Anywho, I’m off to watch the pregame show. HOOK ‘EM HORNS!

-Anjil
November 16th, 2013 at 07:28pm