Should I submit this?

I want people's opinions on this. A part of an unamned story I guess. Please comment if I should sumbit it as a story :3

------------------------------------------

New school..
New friends..
New life..
But I wish I could-

BRRING BRRING.

My thoughts were interrupted by the ringing of my alarm. 7:15 am, time to get ready for school. I slowly got up from my bed and walked over to my small, white bathroom. I turned on the shower and looked in my mirror. Well, mirrors. 2 parts of the wall were made out of mirror.

I had messy hair, bags under my eyes, and smudged eyeliner from yesterday. I sighed as I walked in the shower. The water was cold, not that I cared really. I liked the cold, much better than heat. As I realized I was taking so long in the shower, I grabbed a towel and wrapped it around my skinny stomach and wide thighs. I walked over to my bed again to get my underwear on along with my bra. I looked all over for the black and white striped long-sleeved shirt and put it on. I got on my black uniform pants and ran for the kitchen.

"Hey mom." I greeted my mother as I walked past her to the cereal cabinet.
"Hi sweetie, how are you?" My mom answered looking all over me.
"Fine."
"What's with your... clothes? I thought you had uniform?"
"Dear Mother, the only uniform we are supposed to wear are black pants. We could wear whatever we want for a shirt." I said, sounding sarcastic.
"Oh. Well I have to go to a meeting for work at 3:50, and I want no one in this house except you. Got it?"
"Mom I have no friends; this is my first day." I sighed at her stupidity at not knowing anything.
"Oh.." And she walked away to make some unknown soup on the other side of the kitchen.
------------------------------------------

I'm also wondering, does this consider as spam? Wanting opinions on a story/chapter?
September 10th, 2007 at 12:43am