Comment Swap + Mindless Rant

Good afternoon Mibba.

First, I shall start with the mindless rant.

My boyfriend's annoying friend came over yesterday. I don't like this person already, but now he has taken it to a whole new level. He slept on my bed, left his can's everywhere and has the nerve to try and start a fight with me, after I had just woken up.

Are you serious? You come to my house, and use and abuse me and my things, and then think it's okay. No wonder nobody want's to be around you. The only reason my boyfriend put's up with him is that his friend pays him to fix his computer. It's money we desperately need, since christmas is coming up.

But still, I am at my wit's end. I even missed the big fireworks display last night because of him. I wanted to go to it, and this man ruined everything again. All because he wouldn't bloody stop whining about how his computer still didn't work. He eventually left, but it was too late for us to drive out there. Grr.

COMMENT SWAP

I'd like to do a comment swap. One of my stories need's a little more opinions, and I'd really appreciate it if people would consider reading it and leaving a comment letting me know what they think. I am more than happy to do the same for any of your stories, however if it's long I may not be able to get back to you straight away. (I prefer to read all of the story, not just comment on one chapter)

If anybody is interested, let me know. It would give me something to do today besides mentally beat myself up for having a little bit of a writers block.

My story is Nuclear.
Leave a comment on this blog with your story, and I will check it out aswell.

Image
November 17th, 2013 at 01:23am