Virgin Smut. NC-17

You ever read those stories where a virgin knows exactly what she's doing?

Here's a fun fact: When I lost my virginity I wasn't going "Oh god! Oh fuck! I'm cumming!!!!!"

Why? Cuz it hurt like hell. I'm a a bit on the small side if you get what I'm saying. He wasn't. It hurt. I never had an orgasm before so I didn't know what was going on.

The only time I had an orgasm was when my ex ate me out. It felt weird, haha! But good. And he told me I had one and I kinda felt it too.

To me.... it feels like peeing..... but not peeing.... or something.

When losing my virginity, I couldn't move my mind to "Make it feel good" Cuz I couldn't. It hurt! It didn't feel good.

I just don't understand why you would have them cum and have them know they're cumming..... I didn't know I was cumming! I never did... unless they told me.

I don't know how to fake it either. It's not something you can google and then execute it perfectly. Chick virgins do not, in anyway, know that.

Guys do.

We don't. Girl virgins don't know shit. And don't say you know your body. You were a virgin! Unless you're a master on touching yourself and you made yourself cum. Then boom, knowledge. I never went through that. And I still can't.

Just.... don't write your virgin girl know she's cumming if she's all pure and touching yourself is a sin ot whatever.

Just cuz you read it on bing or you watch porn, it does not mean you know how to as a virgin.

Mooshbye.
November 17th, 2013 at 09:09pm