Movies You Watch Because of Your Favorite Actor.

All of us are pretty loyal when it comes to our favorite actors. We'll sit through almost anything to catch a glimpse of them. But how many of those times we sit through horrible movies and question ourselves? I can't be alone in this problem. So I'm going to list a few of the movies I saw because of my favorite actor that I ended up hating...

1. Devour starring Jensen Ackles.

Despite it having my favorite actor in it, I hated it. I hated the ending more than anything. I'm not going to spoil anything but it wasn't amazing in my eyes and the ending sucked.

2. The Apparition starring Sebastian Stan.

Alice Cullen, Draco Malfoy and Winter Soldier do a movie together. It was ok in the beginning but near the end I questioned why I watched it. It had so much potential and they ruined it!

3. The Architect starring Sebastian Stan.

I couldn't even finish this movie. It wasn't the acting but how the movie flowed. It didn't flow the way I think a movie should flow. They blacked out a lot at the end of the scenes. It's hard to explain. From what I've seen, Sebastian is awesome in it.

4. Tamara Drewe starring Dominic Cooper.

I just watched it and I hated it. The only good part of the movie was Dominic.
Image.
He's hot and sings on the movie and plays drums and guitar. Watching this movie didn't help me anything. How I'm picturing three different characters in some of my fanfictions and original fiction going through a punk phase. And it made my obsession with Dom worse. But the movie itself wasn't amazing.

I think I'm done for now. I hope this isn't considering bashing because that wasn't the intent. I might do this again at a later date. Feel free to share your movies that you watched (and hated) because they had your favorite actor in it.
November 18th, 2013 at 01:24am