I often wonder......

There are several things that I find myself wondering quite often. They are as follows ......

I wonder how people are still breathing. Yep I said it. Some people are so critical and hate everything to the point where I'm surprised oxygen flowing through their lungs hasn't offended them yet or been the topic of one of their rants.

I wonder how someone can just openly insult another person and not have any remorse or take other people's feelings into consideration. I mean I understand if you're insulting someone in defense but just outright insulting people who haven't done anything. Just wow.

I wonder why adults resort to name calling in debates or in general.

I wonder what some people DO like because clearly they let the world know what they hate constantly .

I wonder why we as people have become more critical and place such high expectations on everything. It seems like some things in this world would have to be God -like or perfect just to meet people's approval.

I wonder why people can't just respect their fellow man as an individual if they have different beliefs and opinions.

What I wonder the most out of everything is, how can people sit there and act like they fucking have the right to judge anyone? We are entitled to our opinions and to voice them, sure , but why does it constantly have to be only negative? How can we sit here and turn down our noses at our fellow writers? It's pretty sad in my opinion. I'm not talking about you all who give respectful constructive crit either..... Or the people who just simply state what they dislike in stories without throwing in insults. I'm talking people who think they are the writing gift of humanity and that they know all and make it a point to insult people who they feel are beneath them. Go ahead and make fun of your fellow man and demean them. Go ahead and make fun of a published author or a movie. At the end of the day though, people are smart enough to see your true colors and that you're just someone sitting around being critical.
November 18th, 2013 at 03:15pm