Happy Birthday Writer In The Rye!

If you didn't already know, today is the amazing Olivia's birthday and if you haven't read some of her stuff, you really really should! She is one of the nicest and most talented people I have ever met!

So please check out some of her stuff as a birthday present, she would really appreciate it! Trust me, it's all amazing!

Caffeinated Stare is one of my favourite poems I have ever read. Not just on Mibba. It's just perfection, if you haven't read it, you are really missing out!

No Matter What is just amazing, I'm going to run out of synonyms for great by the end of this blog!

Her beautiful poems

Shadows
All of Our Quirks
The End and Her End This one is my ultimate favourite poem on Mibba, I think I've recommended it for Featured Poem twice now! They're probably ignoring me because I'm too stalkerish!
What Is Beauty
Don't Give In
Absence This was her first published poem (she's 15 today peoples!!!)

I would put in linkages to all of them, but my hands are getting a bit tired and I still have the stories to go!!!

Stories

Unrealistic is a short drabble, but it's powerful, poignant and just breathtaking, I would seriously recommend reading this!

Quiescence is a beautiful story of a deaf girl called Evan. The thoughts she has are quite emotional and you really feel like you are going on a journey with her, it's Writer In The Ryes amazing talent!

Resonate is very personal and emotional and I think it would be amazing for you to give a bit if feedback on this, because I know this one shot is very dear to her.

So, now you know Writer in the Rye , a super talented and amazing girl, hope you have a wonderful birthday, and please leave a comment on her profile or message her to send her Happy Birthday!
November 18th, 2013 at 10:16pm