I'VE BEEN MIA... SO SORRY/ update

Well, first things first HAPPY NATIONAL NOVEL WRITING MONTH! I have been trying to get my novel done but... it probably is not going to happen. :(

But anyway, I have noticed that I have been completely MIA from Mibba for a while now and I am sorry that about that. I have been completely busy with school and getting stuff ready for college and all that and it has been pretty stressful and I hope to be active on Mibba again soon.

But now to get into what I really wanted to talk about and this is going to be a little tough to talk about but here we go:

So Wednesday of last week my granddad that is in North Carolina wasn't feeling well and my grandma made him go to the hospital and they said he was having congestive heart failure but they fixed that for him. But then his kidneys and liver started to mess up and he had high levels of carbon dioxide in his blood so they put him under and out him on a tube. It has been really hard on my mom because since where we live in quite a few hours away, nearly a half days journey, she can't go and see him and was trying to get information from her two brothers, one of whom is deaf and sometimes receives the wrong information and relays it wrong. So I found out today when I got home from school that my grandma had bought a plane ticket for my mom so she can fly up there to see her dad and she is leaving tomorrow morning, leaving my dad, sister, and me here. So this is going to be fun because my dad works during the day so I will have to be with my sister and she will probably drive me crazy. But I am glad that my mom does get to go. Now I need to go watch a funny video or I am going to stop crying even though I told myself I wasn't going to cry... but it's getting hard not to.

So bye for now and I hope I can be back in the swing of things soon.
November 19th, 2013 at 03:08am