NaNoWriMo... I just passed 40,000 words!

Guys I'm so happy. I'm going to win NaNoWriMo. I'm not even being cocky, I just feel so accomplished. It's inevitable. I haven't come this close to winning since 2009.

I'm here chilling while I take a break. I'll probably play a little COD Ghosts after I post this as a reward... DO YOU KNOW HOW HARD IT'S BEEN FOR ME TO NEGLECT MY PS4 SINCE IT CAME OUT? IT'S BEEN REALLY HARD. But I did it because this story has me by the throat and the words just seem to flow. Add in a heap of determination, and that's how I managed to get 10,000 words ahead of the game.

What even.

Um.

What else? I went to the gym today and got my work out on. I'm not interested in losing weight, but rather to build muscle and upper body strength. I'm a weakling and it's been really, really hard. I love cardio though and it's always so tempting :/ My sister and best friend have been going too, and it's always fun with them haha.

Also, the new One Direction album is really good. Just putting that out there.

So uh, yeah. Lots of stuff happening this month. To all those also participating in NaNoWriMo, I want to congratulate you on however many words you've written thus far, no matter if you're going to finish on time or not. Writing any words at all is a feat in itself and you should feel great for simply putting forth the effort.

That said, I'd love to hear how this month has been treating everyone!
November 19th, 2013 at 03:50am