Debate

Anyone up for a debate?

I don't really believe in Christianity. Or any religion basically. I have to many questions. So this blog is just up for debate. Usually I don't like to talk about religion, so it's time to get out my comfort zone. I'd really just like someone to debate with, cause I'm pretty good at that.
The reason I don't believe is because people use religion as a way of life yes. BUT they also use it for their own twisted games to cause genocide and wars. Like hitler, for instance. Not only that but people misinterpret their religion to become terrorists. Some people use religion to affect laws, like the gay marriage law. Only 14 states now have gay marriage. Now, I know not all religious people are like that, but over more than 80% of the US does not have gay right laws. I find that wrong since there's an amendment that says people can NOT use religion to create laws.
Also, which came first? The chicken OR the egg? Because some had to have created the chicken or the egg! This applies to Christianity as well. Who created god? He just can't be there!
I also don't believe in the Big Bang theory. BOOM! UNIVERSE & LIFE! no, I don't believe in that so I don't call myself an atheist either.
With the bible, it says that Jesus was the son of god while another religion says he's just a prophet sent by god.
There are more reasons why I don't really believe in religion, but who thinks the Same way? Who disagrees?
I don't care if you comment hateful things, this is just a debate. So say your matter on the subject

Yes, I like to debate and I am on the debate team.
November 20th, 2013 at 12:00am