I want to write...

I do. I've thought about it all day while I was at work today. Then I got on Mibba and just... all of this negativity about how such-and-such story sucks because of such-and-such reason. How such-and-such opinion shouldn't be expressed because so-and-so got offended but it's okay for so-and-so to bash and berate people and it should be okay for so-and-so to share his/her opinions... but no one elses because of such-and-such reason and just it kills my vibe.

Image


People can post their opinions. This is Mibba not [user]ba. As long as the opinion is not breaking any of Mibba's rules they can post it! Doesn't matter if it's an uncommon, negative, poopy, "silly", "stupid", whatever.

If people want to write stories that other's don't like, they can do that too~.

No one reads my story, I assume people hate it. Does that stop me? Nerp~ why? MY STORY. I didn't write for you, her, him, them, those, they, ET, Obama, Romney, Satan, God, nope. I wrote it for me. I wrote it because I thought of it and had to get it out. Yes, it is flawed, Yes, my grammar sucks. Yes, I want to learn to get better! However, just because a person or a group of people hate it doesn't mean I should just not post it. That I should hide it away to never see daylight.

I write fanfiction!
I write original fiction!
I write true stories!
I write!
I WRITE!


You can write, too! Don't let anyone bring you down because of your writing! THAT IS YOUR WRITING. THAT IS YOUR SOUL! YOUR WORK! YOUR AMAZINGLY BEAUTIFUL THOUGHTS! Your words.

Who cares if it's a piece of coal!

It can be shaped, shined, and cut into a beautiful diamond as long as you let it flourish.

Don't let someone stomp on your words. Don't let people make you feel worthless. You are not worthless.

I have controversial opinions. Am I stupid for them? Probably. Do I deserve to have them ripped to shreds? No! NO I DON'T! If have a wrong opinion please just tell me why it's wrong, don't chew em up and spit me out. That's not going to help, it's going to make me dislike you as a person, and hate the cause, too!

I had a reason here, but removed it because I would be agitated if the example started a debate.

I just cannot understand how people think they have a right to dictate what comes out of people's mouths, what happens in other people's lives, what other people write, think, and breathe. Just... why?

I just... I don't even know what to say. I am racking my brain here... it seriously hurts. It does.
November 20th, 2013 at 02:49am