I TRIPLE DOG DARE You, Mibba.

Okay, you know how everyone's been a bit negative as of late? How people are up in arms to protect their fan-fiction and original fiction? And how people are making their lists of what they don't like in stories?

Well, first, let me tell you. I don't like drama or confrontation or anything like that. I actively try to avoid it and it's not my thing whatsoever. Like... I don't touch some of the blogs on here with a 39 and a half foot pole.

So now I'll say what I think I should before getting into this. You're free to blog about whatever you want. You can write about what you don't like and why you don't like FF or OF. I'm not saying you can't or whatever.

But...

I think we should stop for a day or two or maybe even a week. Maybe for a week we can concentrate on what we love? I know this isn't exactly an original idea, but I think it's one that we could really benefit from as a community, like it could really boost our morale or something.

We could talk about what we love in our stories like I know a few Mibbians are already. If you write mostly fan-fiction, you could talk about what you love about original fiction, and if you write mostly original fiction, then you can talk about what you love about fan-fiction. Just talk about what you love, be it on-site or off. Just fill up the blog section with the love we've been lacking for a while.

But yeah, I triple dog dare you, Mibba. For the next few days or week, let's all just be positive.

Just a thought.
November 21st, 2013 at 05:20am