I can't take it.

I can't take it anymore. My workplace is HELL. I hate it there, I hate it, I hate it, I hate it. I got into a little argument with my boss yesterday over the most mundane thing, and he somewhat shoved my hands roughly and I know it's just my hands, I totally get that, but DO NOT TOUCH ME. I do not like to be touched, especially when it was done in such an aggressive way. I was reaching for something and he does that. I understand I am stubborn. I'm the first one to admit it, but why do you have to get like that? I literally had to tell myself to calm down and not lose my mind. In most situations I do lose it, I'm not exactly shy when it comes to confrontation. If I know I'm wrong, trust me, I will admit it. BUT, when my I'm right, I'll let you know. I don't care.

I really need to get out of that place, like desperately. However, I need to find another job before I can do that, and I haven't yet, because I'm trying to fix up things with my school situation. Once school is sorted, I'll have a clear goal of what I need to do for work. Like apparently this morning my boss was telling one of my coworkers that I ratted him out about something? What the hell is that about? I'm not that type of person. I don't pull stunts like that, unless it's really necessary.

Now I can't help feeling a little paranoid that I'll get fired, it's like, just let me quit before firing me no??? That'd be nice. But the second I get my school stuff sorted, I am OUT OF THAT PLACE. I cannot freaking wait. I've had it. That place gives me unnecessary stress, anxiety, rage, etc. I don't need that right now. I have enough on my plate. Thanks. Least I don't have to see my boss for 4 days, hopefully that's time to bring him back to normal. I'm not going to forget this though. This is all the more reason for me to quit. The list of reasons is just piling up.

Ok sorry. I'm done now. I just really needed to vent about this, or else I'd be running around my house yelling.

I'm going to go and try to write out some chapters to calm my nerves now.

Image

Baci e Abbracci,
Bianca.
November 21st, 2013 at 05:10pm