So...

So about this english paper. It is turning out to be a lot of work and research and i am so stressed out. So what am i doing instead of doing the artical reviews? i am here. On mibba. Because my head hurts and i can never focus in school. ever. Like really. But i like the topic so it makes it more tolerable. Im doing it one the gay rights movement in the US. How it has progressed and how the government and the churches shouldn't have control over people getting married. So it isn't bad. Just a lot of work.

Ugh im tired and my head hurts. On the bright side i had a good night last night. Why? Becuase i was up talking to someone. And it made me really happy. Well a couple someone's and it is just nice knowing that people are there and that they care as well as that they trust me enough to come to me to talk. Its just so cool because the one person i have never really talked to yet she came to me to get advice so that was kinda really awesome. I was up late but im not tired int he sense that i didn't get enough sleep. I actually slept all the way through the night. Im just tired in the mental sense. I am soooo drained from school and work.

Speaking of work it isnt really going well. I keep getting harassed and the worst part is that it is by kids. It is seriously so awful and they know just what to say to get to me i was nearly in tears yesterday. Its just so tiring. Im trying to find a different job so then i can leave this one. I used to love it, and i still do love parts of it, but it is just really getting ot me. It will make me sad to leave tho because it is like the perfect job for me. It would be better if it was just little little kids there instead of it being kindergarden up to highschool.

But yeah. Im done ranting now haha. I just realized i haven't posted a blog in a while so there you go.

Stay strong lovelies and remember im always here and i care!
November 21st, 2013 at 05:47pm