Looking Forward to the Weekend!

Hey guys :)

I really can't wait for this weekend to come. It's going to be so good, like, so so good. Why? Well, my sister went to Denmark last night with her boyfriend and his family to watch him in an international ju-jitsu competition (he's really good and high-ranking, apparently) so she's out of the house. My mum is having a spa weekend in York with her friends, and with all the champagne she'll be drinking she actually relax for once. And my brother is working so he won't be home to irritate me.

Leaving just my dad and I to chill out.

My mum always makes fun of how close my dad and I are. "Oh you're such a daddy's princess, daddy's little girl". And yeah, I kind of am. Sure, he gets on my nerves with his hideous eating habits. Sure, it's annoying when he falls asleep seconds after sitting down on the sofa (and moans when he wakes up to the TV on a different channel!). And sure, when we argue, we ARGUE. He's an arrogant, self-righteous, thinks-he's-hilarious man, but he's still my dad.

I have so much more in common with him than I do my mum. I like working on my car, and my dad likes to help. I like watching and playing sports, and so does he. We both like reading a stupid amount of books. We both like the same TV shows. We both like to think we're right about everything.

And this weekend we're going to catch up on TV we've recorded, eat unhealthy food and not do housework every second of the day like we would if my mum was home. Well, I do housework and my dad sits on the sofa asleep, but still.

This weekend is going to be awesome.
Are you guys up to anything fun?
November 22nd, 2013 at 01:53pm