Requiem for a Dream

Have any of you seen Requiem for a Dream? You should, it's on Netflix and amazing. I loved it. Hum, I don't know what else to say. Jared Leto... feelings... intensity... sadness. "I'm somebody now, Harry. Everybody likes me. Soon, millions of people will see me and they will all like me. It's a reason to get up in the morning. It's a reason to smile. It makes tomorrow alright." Sad.

I get to see Day of The Doctor on Monday. I'm sitting with a friend in the theater and I'm really excited because DAVID TENNANT AND MATT SMITH AND BILLIE PIPER ALL ON A BIG SCREEN. Excitement.

I have homework over the break obviously. I have to finish a History outline, which means reading about Napoleon. I have to read and annotate six chapters of the Scarlet Letter and write "GEM" paragraph about a compelling sentence from there. I have to answer like 250 questions on nomenclature. And a couple math questions based on exponential functions. Busy.

I've been playing the Sims 3 a lot, I recently re-downloaded it. I also got Generations and Pets. 50% of my time is spent making my sims fuck in the shower and the other fifty is feeding them and jobs and stuff. Ha.

The song from Requiem for a Dream is "Lux Aeterna" and it just gets to me. I can't.
November 23rd, 2013 at 12:06am