This makes me sad to be honest.

I don't know if it's just me but I'm very blank towards Americans and this makes me sad. Obviously I'm not saying it to bash and you can clearly see that, but my point is I'm blank towards Americans because of many reasons.

I think the main reason is that I just don't get a long with them. I've spoken to a few in the past and we always fight but I think it's because we're too different. It gets to the point where we even argue over words. WORDS.

Like a boy I was speaking to said "potato chips" but in the UK we call them crisps. I giggled and he ripped my head off. I also laughed when he said "parking lot" because we call it "Car park" here and he got to mad. Also other words and pronunciations. Idk, it baffled me.

Image

Since he basically ripped my head off beat me up I've found it extremely hard to get along with Americans. They also have this stereotype things that they call themselves. I've heard Americans' say "I'm loud because I'm American" and "We only eat grandmas apple pies because that's how it all goes down in America."

Image

I am so done. I want to get on with Americans and believe me I try. Some of my American friends on here will know that. I have nothing against Americans, I just find it hard to get along with em. Idk man, Idk. This isn't to bash anyone.

Also, if you're going to leave me some sort of abusive comment on how I'm discriminating or whatever don't bother because I am not as you can clearly see.

Done, bye.
November 23rd, 2013 at 07:25pm