devil

Never crying, always screaming at myself. Fight those demons that have followed me. With this knife I cut. Claiming yet another body part victim to my evil soul. Nothing can save it now. Here we go, in three, two, one. Like the sun, I will rise again. New worlds come, and then they go. Just like my flesh, they too are victims. How can one person go on? Why would they? So rise, this is my new day. Let the flesh stay. Cut me with you knives of emotion. Cut me deep with every emotion that you show. With you devil's smile, I bleed. The knives tell a story, a story no one wants to read. I raise my hand to you and I see fear. The fear that you have had for years. Me and my devil's grin. The end result, the cut of my skin oozing blood. You tears are salty and yet so sweet. As your tears fall onto my wrist I go to taste them but then you held me there in your arms. Fighting my anguish I push you to the side. This is my darkest desire. Blood on the floor. You crying into it. I'll hold you close. But it is nothing compared to the devil's kiss. You yearn for more. Never wanting it to end. Knowing the devil's love can only last for so long then it's back to pain. The love from him will drive you mad. Cutting, burning and doing anything just so he'll so affection. Like the sun he will rise again.
November 24th, 2013 at 08:20pm