Deep Throat Tag

Hey guys!!! Everyone was doing this so I felt the need to join the bandwagon :)

1. Do you have any regrets?
Plenty, but not as much as one might think.

2. Do you have a deep, dark secret?
Yes.

3. Have you ever hurt someone?
Not purposely, but by accident yes.

4. Have you ever self harmed?
Nope.

5. How would you liked to be remembered?
I want to be remembered as the girl who always tried to make people happy and tried to act optimistic even when she was down.

6. Who are the three most important people in your life?
My best friends Carissa and Steven. I don't have a third.

7. Was there one event that changed your life and changed the way you think?
When my ex-best friend accused me of saying things I would never dare say about her. Instead of asking me about it, she got her "info" from people I don't even talk to. I found out through Facebook, unfortunately. Then she proceeded to say I'll lose all my friends and how she would kill herself if she had to live my life. That's when I realized she wasn't a true friend at all so I dropped her as one. Now we can't even look at each other. Because of her I rather keep to myself than to even attempt to make acquaintances.

8.Would you sacrifice everything for love?
Not sure yet.

9. Are you afraid of dying?
Yes.

10. Have you ever been abused?
Mentally, but not physically.

11. Have you ever been in love?
Actually, yes. But then I found out he was gay. This isn't a joke, btw. And sometimes I till think about him if you know what I mean.

12. Are you happy with who you are?
Sometimes.

13. Would you ever give up your life to save someone else's?
This honestly depends who the person is.

14. Have you changed at all in the last year?
Yup. Became more distant from people and more sociably awkward.

15. Would you ever settle for someone who wasn't "the one"?
Of course not.

16. Is there someone you can tell everything to without fear of judgment?
Two people. Carissa and Steven.

17. Are you pursuing your dreams?
I'm trying.

18. Do actions speak louder than words?
Sometimes.

19. Is there something you would never do?
Yes.

20. What makes you uncomfortable?
This may sound weird, but definitely eye contact. I hate making eye contact with people, even my friends. When I talk to someone, I have to look somewhere else on their face. I also feel uncomfortable talking to strangers. I always stutter and sound like an idiot. This is why I'm scared to get a job. Another thing that makes me uncomfortable is when people try to know my personal life.

Tis finished!
November 24th, 2013 at 11:31pm