Drunken Rant about Love

Is love a necessity? Or a narcotic? It doesn't seem logical to depend on another one's affection to live on and keep going day to day? Is it necessary to let someone in and change our whole perspective of the world? And somehow we think the world looks just a little bit brighter?

In a couple months or a couple years she'll leave you and what? You'll probably blame her for ruining your life, but no, no, no, no... We don't blame drug dealers for your heroin addiction or liquor stores for your alcoholism. She left you because of you. There's something wrong with you. And that's everything you'll find out in the end. just an iteration of what you knew all along. You let her in in the first place, so it's your fault.

But why do we do this? Finding yourself in another person is impossible. We all act like we're different, but we're all the same. Prove me otherwise. We're all c*nts. I don't even know why some men even bother to prove their chivalry or women even bother to prove their whatever. We're all c*nts. Look deep down and you know it. It's all in how we show it.

You won't say "I love you" to some because it's portrayed as creepy. But if that's how you feel, than why don't you say it? Will it ruin your chances at getting her in the sack? Maybe, but you won't say it likewise. And women... I don't get you. You say men are a**holes, but why are you surprised? Every time you say "All men are pr*cks, I'm need to find a nice man", you're going to get a line of douchebags who are just as f*cked as the men you dated before. Except you don't know these guys, so every lie about how "nice" they are, you consider true. We ALL are a**holes. I'M an a**hole.

And you people who say "It's such a magical feeling, when you're in love. It's such a happy feeling!". People say that about drugs, too. In fact, what your brain looks like when you're love, looks a lot like what it looks like when you're on cocaine. And when you break up, that's your withdraw. You start looking like that suicidal alcoholic and might as well call you Ebeneezer Scrooge.

Eh, it's love. Maybe that's what's making us brain dead, not the fluoride they put in the water.
November 25th, 2013 at 04:18am