Deep Throat Tag

I saw quite a few of these blogs floating around Mibba, so I'm jumping on the bandwagon. Honestly, I'm only doing it because of the title. It's too great.

Anyway, here we go!

1. Do you have any regrets?
Too many to name, sadly. Then again, it's scary to think about how my life would be different if I didn't make the choices I did. Where would I be? What would I be doing? It's no good for me, or really anyone, to dwell on the past.

2. Do you have a deep, dark secret?
I don't think so.

3. Have you ever hurt someone?
Yes. I never try to deliberately hurt people, but a lot of times I do without even realizing it, and then later on I'll regret it. Sometimes I just don't think before I act, and that's something I need to work on.

4. Have you ever self harmed?
Yes. It's a daily struggle, but I've learned different ways to cope with my feelings; ways that I didn't know about when I was young. As I've gotten older, the urge to do it isn't as strong and overwhelming as it once was. But I do still think about it, as I'm sure a lot of recovering cutters do.

To anyone out there dealing with something like this, just know, it does get easier. That may not mean much coming from someone you don't know, but I'm living proof that the urges and feelings do lessen over time. You learn different ways to cope, whether it be from writing, or being able to open up and talk about it. Maturity plays a big role in it; realizing that there are better things to do than self-harm. It'll always be a struggle, but it's a struggle that will make you stronger. Resisting the urge is the most courageous thing you can do. If you can do that, you can do anything you set your mind to.

5. How would you liked to be remembered?
I want to be remembered as someone who loves with her whole heart and cares deeply for everyone and anyone who may enter her life. And ya know....if people remember me for the things I write, that'd be cool, too.

6. Who are the three most important people in your life?
My mom and my two brothers.

7. Was there one event that changed your life and changed the way you think?
I can't think of anything off the top of my head, sadly. Maybe that event hasn't happened yet.

8.Would you sacrifice everything for love?
Not for a romantic love. I would sacrifice for the love of my family, though.

9. Are you afraid of dying?
I actually am. Back when I was going through everything with self-harm and suicidal thoughts, I would think I didn't mind it if I just died, so I wouldn't have to go through it anymore. But then, last year, I was in the hospital quite a few times because of my anxiety, and it scared the hell out of me thinking that I might die. That changed my whole perspective. I am afraid to die.

10. Have you ever been abused?
I've been mentally and emotionally abused, yes. There's only one instance I can think of when I was physically abused.

11. Have you ever been in love?
I thought so at the time, but I don't think I've found a true love yet.

12. Are you happy with who you are?
Not totally.

13. Would you ever give up your life to save someone else's?
It depends on who the person is.

14. Have you changed at all in the last year?
I've changed a lot over the past couple years, actually.

15. Would you ever settle for someone who wasn't "the one"?
No.

16. Is there someone you can tell everything to without fear of judgment?
My mom.

17. Are you pursuing your dreams?
I don't really know what my dreams are.

18. Do actions speak louder than words?
Sometimes.

19. Is there something you would never do?
There are a lot of things I would never do.

20. What makes you uncomfortable?
When I'm put on the spot, or forced to choose sides between two people that I love. A lot of things make me uncomfortable, actually.

And that's it! :)
November 25th, 2013 at 06:37am