I saw Stan Lee and William Shatner in real life. (Austin Comic Con)

I went to Austin Comic Con this weekend! Got about five free comic books, which is awesome. My collection is growing pretty fast now! I saw lots of people with awesome costumes. The camera on my phone doesn't work or I would show you guys, but I'm sure if you google it, you'll be able to see some of them.

I also was able to see William Shatner and Stan Lee from afar. Tickets to meet them were a little to pricey for me, but I was still excited just to see them. They both looked really happy and nice.

So, I don't know if anyone reads comics on here, but if you do, you should tell me your favorites. I think mine is The Wake. I also like Coffin Hill, although that's usually not the kind of stuff I read. Oh, and I picked up Sandman Overture the last time I was at the comic store. I don't feel like you can go wrong with Neil Gaiman.

Oh, and if you like the band Say Anything, Max Bemis just released a comic. I didn't even know he was into that sort of thing. I'll have to pick it up next time and let you guys know how it is.

OH AND THEY ARE RE-RELEASING JOHNNY THE HOMICIDAL MANIAC. I know most of you probably know him. (Hopefully he's not too old for some of you guys. I don't think he is, but he's been around a while...)

---

Oh and on my way home, I ended up hitting a piece of the road which had come up as a rock. It popped both of my driver side tires, bent the rims and something else I can't remember was bent. So I have to get new everything, plus an alignment.

I'm poor and car-less right now.

BUT AT LEAST I'VE GOT A LOT OF COMICS TO READ TO KEEP ME OCCUPIED! ...and homework to do.
November 25th, 2013 at 05:57pm