The First Person You Love

I swear to this day that I will never regret falling in love with the first person I did. To this day, people do not know to the extent in which I love her. I don't have some sob story. I fell for my best friend. And people tell me all the time that it was just infatuation, it was never real, it was just a damn fantasy. What the fuck ever! I don't care. I didn't realize that I had asked for their opinion.

Yeah, I fell in love with her. And I of course still love her. She is still my best friend. We are both in relationships that we are so damn happy in. She has her boyfriend whom she is in love with. And I have mine. Yeah, every person you will ever love will have an effect on you. I will never be able to stop loving her.

Normal people however, actually date the first person they love. But no, I have not. And I'm okay with that. We're better of as best friends. I'm okay with this. But some people argue that because its "gay" or that we never dated, that I obviously cannot love her. Obviously, they have never been in love. Because the first person I have ever loved will always have changed me, for the better.

Idea Source: http://www.mibba.com/Member/325753/
November 25th, 2013 at 06:31pm