I don't even like One Direction! | Possible Story Idea.

Seriously, I don't even like One Direction. I swear I don't.

SO WHY CAN'T I STOP LISTENING TO STORY OF MY LIFE?! AND WHY IS THAT SONG MAKING ME LISTEN TO ALL THEIR OTHER SONGS? AND WHY AM I ENJOYING IT?

Ugh.

This is just the weirdest thing. I watch one little performance from the American Music Awards, and suddenly, I'm obsessed with the song and making it my ringtone and downloading a crap load of their stuff. I think they somehow put a spell on people with their music and lyrics.

Yep, that's what I'm going to stick with. I listened to one of their songs, and with that song, they put a spell on me and they're making me listen to their stuff. I think it's all Zayn's doing, honestly. I've always found him very attractive and exotic looking; he probably has the power to put spells on people.
Anyway. So, I was just sitting here, thinking about my stories, and the worst possible thing happened: I got a new idea. AND I REALLY LIKE IT. Which means I'll probably pursue it. Dammit.

I don't want to give too much away, because shiiiit, people be jeepin' sometimes and I don't want that happening to me again. Lol. Basically, the only way I can't think to describe it, is that when it popped into my head I was thinking about one of my favorite fairy tales, Beauty and the Beast, and I was also thinking about a classic novel from way back in the day. I won't say which, because I don't want to give too much away right now.

If anyone is curious and would like to ask me about it, feel free to message me. I might be more comfortable talking about it through PM. I really do want to share some ideas! But I'm too paranoid, honestly.

That's it. I'll leave you now with a GIF of the dastardly spell-castor.

Image


xoxo.
November 26th, 2013 at 03:02am