I'm so slow

I'm so sorry to everyone who requested a story an eternity ago. I am such a slow writer a lot of the time. I'm trying to finish the requests, but I love to have long stories. That means it'll take three times as long to actually finish the requests. I probably shouldn't have taken so many requests, because I feel swamped and it's hard to finish them all. Anyway I will continue on them, but please be patient. I am approaching finals in college and that is always stressful.

I am attempting to write today and it's going decent. I just want to finish my requests because I feel it isn't fair to the people who I promised them to. So please bear with me. Also, I have a question. To the people who requested stories, do you want them to be longer or shorter? I'm trying to make them at least 20 pages, but some will be longer. It's difficult though when school is in session.

I am close to finishing A Boy's First Love, it's 34 pages and I feel like I've written a lot. I'm just trying to find a way to end it. It's about Ash and Gary going on a Pokemon adventure in Kanto. They realize they like each other as more than friends and right now they have acquired the Poke Flute. I don't know if I should continue the story up until the Pokemon League or just finish it off where it is and leave it up to the imagination of the readers to decide what happens. Honestly I'm getting to that point where I want to finish it.

Well, thanks for reading guys. If you could offer any advice I'd appreciate it!
November 26th, 2013 at 03:40am