Back In the Updating Loop + New Story Idea That Needs Help & A Co-Writer If Needed + I Wanna Go On A Ghost Trip.

I've gotten back in the updating loop and I'm really happy about it.

I installed Spotify on my laptop and the blessthefall radio that I normally listen to, for some reason really got me doing things that needed to be done. I posted my first thing story wise in almost a year recently. It's right here if you wanna take a look at it. I'm also in the process of posting the fifth chapter to my Max Green/ Monte Money story Beautiful Unholy Eyes. Even though my life is really shit right now, I'm happy I'm getting things done.

The new story idea that spawned from an RP I'm doing with someone over Kik still needs some work done on it (layout, bandom I should target it at, etc.) and possibly a co-writer if it's needed. The main character in said story is the somewhat leader of an infamous gang their father ran during his time and was passed on to the main character and the gang does, well, gang things. Drug deals, murders, assassinations, prostitution, etc. So if anyone's interested in helping me out... Hit me up...

The ghost trip idea spawned from watching The Most Terrifying Places in America (which is on the travel channel for all the American Mibbians with cable). I really want to get a group of friends and just go to every place that's on the show and just famous haunted places that are open to the public and just... experience it.

In other news, I have a doctor's appointment on Wednesday the 27th regarding my breasts... Kinda freaked out over it but it'll probably be nothing to worry about.

So there was a little update from Mikey.

Stay sexual.
-team toka.
November 26th, 2013 at 05:35am