Deep Throat?

Honestly just doing this because I'm bored and everybody seemed to be doing it. Jumping into the bandwagon! Can I get 100 for originality? Ha!

1. Do you have any regrets?
Of course, but I try not to think about it cause it gets me down every time.

2. Do you have a deep, dark secret?
Oh honey, my life is filled with deep, dark secrets.

3. Have you ever hurt someone?
Yes.

4. Have you ever self harmed?
Yes.

5. How would you liked to be remembered?
I want people to remember me as someone happy, optimistic and open minded. I want them to celebrate the good things about me, not the bad.

6. Who are the three most important people in your life?
There are definitely more than three because my family is definitely at the top of the list and then my girlfriend Vanya and my best friend Devi.

7. Was there one event that changed your life and changed the way you think?
I don't know if this changed my life significantly but it definitely made an impact. It was when I finally dumped my ex-boyfriend of 2 and a half years. From the start of the relationship, I should've known that he wasn't good for me when none of my friends and family liked him, they were always hostile when it comes to him and after a few months, he started to control who I should see, what music I should hear and how I dress. He also started to sneak around with girls behind my back and when I found out he would spin it around so that I would apologize to him for not being a good enough girlfriend.

Then I realized I deserve better and so I dumped him. Now I felt extremely free and happy, that relationship taught me that self-respect and self-worth is extremely important and that you shouldn't settle for something that is not right.

8.Would you sacrifice everything for love?
I don't know. Probably not, or maybe not yet.

9. Are you afraid of dying?
Yes.

10. Have you ever been abused?
Yes.

11. Have you ever been in love?
I'd like to think so, he was my first serious relationship and we were so good together. I still think about him at times, especially when our favorite bands got shuffled on iTunes :)

12. Are you happy with who you are?
Not really, though I try hard to be.

13. Would you ever give up your life to save someone else's?
Depends on who the person is.

14. Have you changed at all in the last year?
Yes definitely. I'm more independent and I have more self-respect and self-love than I've ever had in my entire life.

15. Would you ever settle for someone who wasn't "the one"?
Definitely not. Not from what I've experienced.

16. Is there someone you can tell everything to without fear of judgment?
It's cheesy, but my parents are the two people who will accept me no matter what I do.

17. Are you pursuing your dreams?
I'd like to think so.

18. Do actions speak louder than words?
Definitely.

19. Is there something you would never do?
Of course. Turning my back on my family is on the top of the list.

20. What makes you uncomfortable?
When people are extremely pushy. Like, I feel really uncomfortable when people ask me to go out, and I said no, but they insisted to the point that it gets extremely annoying because it's really hard for me to say no and whenever I do, I always feel bad. So when people push me like that, I felt like I'm being forced to do something I don't want to do.

Okay, so I have to go back to my linguistics paper. I bared my soul to you strangers, now it's time for me to geek out and probably die from phonetics.
November 26th, 2013 at 04:27pm