Should I feel proud? Or worried?

I actually updated three stories and I am not feeling burnt out. It just sucks a lot of my other stories on put on the back burner because I can't think of anything for them. I've been trying for awhile too especially with Sullen Girl but she's very quiet at the moment. I think I need to listen to the song that got me into writing that story anyways. I think that will help. So yeah but anyways I'm not burnt out at all. Is it weird? I think it should be weird to tell you the truth. I don't know if they are even that good to tell you the truth but here I am posting the chapters. I don't know, and neither do I care anymore. I noticed comments are very very rare on stories. They have always been for me but I'd still get a comment every once in a blue moon now I barely get them than that. Bloop Bloop.

Also i've been seeing a trend lately, co'writes. Co'writes ARE fun when you have someone to bounce ideas off of and can make you want to write but when the person gives you an idea and leaves you in the wind that's when a co'work can be difficult. I've been seeing a lot of people ask for them and I''ve also been seeing people complaining about them, so it seems to be a mixed bag here. I find it funny but that's okay.

Ugh I am dreading this week of work because I have to deal with Thanksgiving and Black Friday. I aint never gonna get a break for real. Also I have six days of work straight so I am going to want to kill myself on the end of the week for real. I don't think that's fair I have to work these long tedious hours today, and tomorrow then work on the busy sale days Thursday and Friday. I feel like they should have given me better hours for today and tomorrow but whatever I can't do anything about it now.

Well I better get ready for work, adios!
November 26th, 2013 at 09:04pm