Happy Birthday to Me...

Yep, it's my birthday today. I am now 19 years old, a year older now than I was. I already feel like an old lady lol. So, it's already like 5 at night, and my day was pretty uneventful but whatever. I just hung out with my daughter and my sister and on facebook talking to friends. I kind of wish that I could have gone out but having a daughter kind of complicates things, plus I don't have any money and all my awesome friends live way too far away so here I am, sitting here at home. I'm going to have cake and ice cream though so that should be yummy. Anyways, so I know most people would be excited that it was their birthday but today I was just like, it's my birthday...meh. I don't know why to be honest lol. So, this blog really has no point and probably sounds all depressing and lame so I think I'll just go now.

I really should work on updates but I haven't been able to get myself to write anything lately and I haven't been as active on here which I'm sure some of you have noticed. I guess I'm just tired of the drama and just feeling bleh for the last few days.

Alright, now I'm just babbling so I'm seriously leaving now. Shadows out.
November 28th, 2013 at 01:17am